After months of closure, we are happy to announce that Steier Dental Implants & Prosthodontics is once again taking patients! At Steier Dental the safety of our patients and staff is a top priority and we are taking all precautions to ensure the cleanliness of our office.
For those who are still under quarantine here are a few tips to take care of your teeth!
Due to COVID-19, people are warned to isolate themselves or to self-quarantine. During this time, people should take care of their physical health, boost their immune system, remain mindful of their mental health, and practice good habits
This is also the perfect time to educate your kids about good dental health like flossing and brushing your teeth. Of course, there is more to proper oral hygiene besides flossing and brushing one’s teeth. Here are some tips on how to take care of your chompers while having to self-quarantine:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Make sure not to forget to brush your tongue to keep your whole mouth clean.
- Floss your teeth at least once every day.
- Use an electric toothbrush.
- Gargle with mouth rinse to kill bacteria and remove plaque.
- Avoid eating and drinking sweet food and beverages. Replace beverages with yogurt and milk.
- Drink plenty of water to wash away acids from your mouth.
Even though it is incredibly important to take care of your physical and mental health during these trying times, you should also take care of your oral health, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our dental services and schedule at this time.